Sunday, November 6, 2011

DIVINE JASMINE LAVENDER SOAP REVIEW

I ordered a few things from BEAUTY NATURELLE some time back. Along with my order I received this soap from the website as gift.
 WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS
You can check their complete range of Divine Soaps here
PRICE - INR 50 For 75 GM


WHAT I LIKED ABOUT DIVINE JASMINE-LAVENDER SOAP
  • The soap is handmade and does not contain any chemicals which can harm the skin.
  • I liked the mild lavender fragrance it has.
  • Lathers up decently.
  • The soap has a pretty design
  • Is a good gifting option.
  • Fairly priced.
  • Not tested on animals
WHAT I DIDN'T  LIKE ABOUT THE DIVINE JASMINE-LAVENDER SOAP
  • The soap is soft and dissolves very fast, lasted me for about 2 weeks.
  • I was expecting it to be heavily moisturising but sadly it is just average.
  • You need to order this online from their website, I haven't seen this Brand across retail stores.
Overall Rating- 3 on 5
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...