Monday, November 14, 2011

ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WITH VIOLET BAG

There has been a sudden spate of  Online Shopping websites, and I am Loving it :D
I like to shop online a lot, owing to paucity of time and also that we get good offers, discounts, freebies etc.
"VIOLET BAG' has recently joined the online shopping sites bandwagon . 
I ordered  a few products from the website some time back, so sharing my shopping experience with you all here.
This is how the main page of the website looks like

The site sells skin care, cosmetics ,perfumes and offers huge number of brands ranging from Adidas, Benetton, CK, L'Oreal, D&G, Paco Rabanne, to Vichy , YSL etc.
Check the complete list here
I ordered from the website on 14th October (Morning) 2011 and Received my package on the following day,15th October(evening) . Now that was really quick , considering the website is based in Bangalore.
I was impressed. My order arrived in a Violet colored , properly sealed, sturdy card board box.

The box had these thermacole squares which aid in keeping the products safe from breakage

The products were sent properly in bubble wrap.


So, here is what I ordered



WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE WEBSITE VIOLET BAG
  • The site is properly/well designed for easy navigation.
  • Offers a large number of brands in skin care, cosmetics.
  •  Their Prices are really competitive and they also offer some discounts.
  • The products I received where new, in good condition.
  • I Received a proper invoice for my purchase.
  • Fast shipping, My order arrived in 1 day.
  • Free shipping (for orders over Rs.250.)
  • They also have Cash-on-Delivery facility without any extra charge. 
Overall, I had a good shopping experience with them and I am definitely ordering from them again .
You can check their website here.
Have you shopped from Violet Bag before? Let me know your experience too. 

PS* Based on my personal experience, This was not a paid or sponsored Review. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...