Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NOTD = TWILLIGHT BLUE FROM AVON


This is my first nail paint from AVON, Shade- TWILLIGHT BLUE 




WHAT AVON CLAIMS ABOUT THESE NAIL PAINTS
High Impact colour that dries in seconds...
Get the look of a professional manicure. High-gloss, wet-look finish with long lasting color. Precision flat brush for easy application. Shine lasts upto 10 days.









I just bought this nail paint from Avon and was so surprised at how quickly it dries. I stopped polishing my nails for years because I always seem to mess them up. I'm always on the go and patience is not my virtue . I love the color also. I am very pleased with this budget nail paint & I'm surely ordering more colors now.


Price, Rs. 119, but you can easily grab them at some scheme for Rs. 90 or so
Quantity, 8 ml

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE NAIL PAINT....

  •  Lives upto its claim of drying in seconds
  • good staying power , stays fresh for like 3-4 days without touch ups . 
  • pretty economical/ budget nail paint





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...