Monday, January 31, 2011

LANCOME ABSOLUE SEDUCTION MAKE UP KIT


My best friend is a pilot, and he often asks me If what he can get for me when he travels abroad and he knows I Would be asking for more LINDT chocolates…  But for the first time I asked him for a make up kit and he freaked out .. He ended up asking me what will I be doing with it : P … I had to tell him that I am female and off lately I have developed this liking for cosmetics and make up… So, this is what he got for me.. 


This is my very first make up kit & I am soooo  in love with it… The cherry on the cake is, that my friend has gifted it to me, since my birthday is coming.. yippeee....
The kit couldn’t have a better  name than, “ABSOLUTE SEDUCTION” .  THIS LANCOME KIT comes in a beautiful black velevet pouch . The packaging  is typical lancome  style black with their trademark golden rose. The mirror included is large and apt enough for those on the go makeups..





 THE KIT has the following in it
  • A mini HYPNOSE BLACK MASCARA
  • LIP CONTOUR PENCIL
  • CRAYON KHOL
  • POWDER BLUSHER
  • COMPACT POWDER
  • 6 POWDER EYESHADOWS
  • 4 SOLID LIP COLOURS



THE EYESHADOWS ARE POWDER FORM, SILKY, AND ALL THE SHADES ARE BASIC & EXTREMELY WEARABLE.



THESE ARE THE LIP COLOURS IT HAS...



WHAT I LIKED ABOUT MY LANCOME MAKE UP KIT

  • THE KIT IS VERY COMPACT, SLEEK AND EASY TO CARRY 
  • THE EYE SHADOW SHADES ARE  MATTE, WEARABLE AND APT FOR YOUR DAY LOOK
  •  I COULD TRY THE  LANCOME, COMPACT POWDER IT HAS.  I WILL DEFINITELY BUY A PROPER FULL PACKAGE SOON.
  • THE MUCH RAVED ABOUT  KOHL IS INDEED AMAZING  
THE only part I dont like about it is the fact that I ll have to restrict myself from using it often since the quantity of all the products is a bit tiny, (probably, because it is a travel make up kit. . )

But since its a gift, and that too a birthday gift I should not be doing any fault finding
 ... thankx "G" for sucha nice birthday gift...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...