Saturday, December 17, 2011

ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WITH STYLE CRAZE

Oops  Yay, I did it again !! :D :D :D
2011 has given us this big deluge of online shopping avenues and I am so enjoying it. I don’t know if it’s the joy of tearing apart that package you receive (& bursting each bubble of that bubble wrap later on :P )  freebies , discounts or anything else, Online shopping gives me a lot of happiness (and I like to keep myself happy :D :D)
 My latest discovery is the website stylecraze.com http://www.stylecraze.com/
This is how the main page of the website looks like

You can check all the Brands this website offers here http://www.stylecraze.com/pages/Brands/pgid-57731.aspx 

I ordered from the website on 3rd December and chose the option of cash on delivery. Since my order value was more than INR 250, I got free shipping. They charge Rs.35 for orders below that which I guess is nominal. I received my package on 5th December .

The parcel came super packed :P  in a cardboard box. I had to struggle a lot to set free the stuff I had ordered :D



Each product was packed further in bubble wrap as you can see.

And here is what all I had ordered
Revlon colorstay foundation 
Jovees Henna
Biotique soap
Biotique Berberry Face Cleansing Lotion
Bio-Clove pack

I received a proper invoice too for my purchase
My package reached me in good condition within 2 days of time; all the products I got are fine, sealed, no old/near to expiry date products.
I guess there is nothing more I can ask for.
However, Style craze is a comparatively new website and they do not offer a large number of brands. What makes it special is that it offers some of the brands like Faces, OPI, NYX, chambor, Bourjois, Maxfactor, Colorbar which are difficult to find for some of us & which most of the websites are not offering.
My overall shopping experience with the website has been a satisfying one. I have placed two orders with them till date, and both the times my order was delivered in 2-3 days.
FYI, the websites main office is based in Hyderabad, so all my friends from there and down south may get an added benefit of faster delivery.

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT SHOPPING FROM STYLECRAZE.COM
  • Fast delivery of my package.
  • I received all the products, properly packed and secured in a sturdy box.
  • The website offers some difficult to find brands like , OPI, NYX, chambor, Bourjois, Maxfactor, Colorbar.
  • Offers cash on delivery
  • Free shipping for orders above Rs.250.
  • I received a proper invoice.
  • They have good customer service, I kept receiving mails from their end informing me about the status of my order, I had a few queries and I got their quick reverts.
 WHAT ALL CAN BE IMPROVED
  • I think their website looks very simple/ordinary, I think they need to glam it up a bit.
  • They should definitely rope in more brands.
Overall Rating- 3.75 on 5 
Have you shopped from stylecraze.com ? Let me know your experience too :)

*ps. I was not paid for writing this review, based on my personal experience
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...