Sunday, November 13, 2011

WEEKEND HIMALAYA PRODUCTS HAUL

So, this new Himalaya products exclusive store opened a few days back in the vicinity to my house. I took a walk down to the store yesterday and grabbed a lot of products (without making a huge hole in my pocket :D ) I have seen a lot of positive reviews on Himalaya products, hope my experience with these is good too.
Here is what all I got

  • Pure hands hand sanitiser
  • Hair Zone Solutions 
  • Sunscreen Cinnabloc
  • Gentle Refreshing toner
  • Purifying Neem face wash
  • Purifying Neem pack
  • Lip butter
  • Walnut Scrub
  • Nourishing Cream
One SA over there recommended these Multi Vitamin Tablets to me .
 I am planning to use these products soon. Have you used any of these ? Do Let me know your thoughts :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...