Thursday, November 3, 2011

NYASSA AIR FRESHNER REVIEW

I ordered a few things from Crafstvilla around Diwali and this Air freshener was a part of my order. 





WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THEIR PRODUCT




PRICE - INR 175 For 120 GM of Quantity 


PACKAGING
The Air freshner comes in a light weight , white coloured, plastic bottle with a spray dispenser on top. 


MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT
The Nyassa Air freshener has this amazing floral fragrance which can instantly uplift, please your mind and mood. I bought this around Diwali and around that time a lot of our relatives , friends were visiting us. I had sprayed this everywhere in the house and most of them where curious about the Air freshner/fragrance they felt in the Air. The Nyassa Air freshner has classic sweet floral fragrance, which reminds me a lot of incense sticks we use for pooja; which I liked a lot. The staying power of the product is decent enough . Also, I liked the fact that it is a Alcohol free Air freshner and the Brand Nyassa is against animal testing.
Overall, I like this Air Freshner and would definitely repurchase it :) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...