Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FACES COSMETICS SHOPPING VIA FASHION & YOU

Hello everyone,
My package from fashion and you arrived today, after almost 2 weeks of having placed the order… This was the first time I placed an order from this site, so I chose cash on delivery for payment. The shipping charges are a Flat Rs. 100
Here are the pictures for the same order..



Came in a sturdy cardboard box…

Package further wrapped in bubble wrap… J

I love this satiny pouch which had all the cosmetics in it….
Here are the eye pencils, all the shades which were available… 
  • Navy blue
  • Dark green
  • Purple
  • Forest green
  • Solid brown 

Faces Blush , shade- Mauve


Faces lip palette 



That’s it for the day..
I give a thumbs up to this site and plan to visit it and buy more.
Hope you like my mini shopping haul from F&U as much as I do :D
Have you ever shopped from this site Fashion & you, let me know about your experience too..
love
noopur


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...